Wednesday 9 November 2016

NEW Fantic Caballero

 
This just in from Riccardo Chiosi, Fantic Motorcycles designer and long-term Sideburn reader (whose Gilera, The American, was in Sideburn #15).

This bike just debuted at EICMA. Above is the flat track, below is the dual sport, on knobblies. How cool are these?!

Take a look at our last toys - Caballero three displacement : single 4-stroke 125-250-500.
Two version : dual (17"-19") and flat track (19"-19" omologated!!!) I'll keep you updated!!! 
Ciao Riccardo

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've heard the name Fantic before but quite a few years ago. I can't seem to find a whole lot of technical info on these bikes. Mainly, do they build their own engines from scratch or use another manufacturers?

@chesterrumble

Unknown said...

When,Where how much? I need one of theses!!

Unknown said...

I want one

Unknown said...

The dirtbikes use GasGas engines I believe. I agree it will be interesting to find the source of these road engines

G Man said...

Yes please! Me like a lot.

Anonymous said...

very sweet, rode a 50cc version in the 70's. Very cool and nicely done still faithful to the original style............

dimitri said...

Engine is from Zhongshen. According my info ready for euro 4 but not homologated yet...