Monday 1 March 2010

I'm not waving, I'm drowning



'The worst weather in ten years of racing at Mablethorpe,' said the fella getting changed next to me in the public toilets just off the beach. Icy rain, icy sea, icy wind. But still fun. Thanks to Tom for loan of the CBR600, Carl and Russ for the advice and Rupe, Rupe and Scottie for the support.
You can see I'm using a version of Gaffer Tape DIY font for the numbers.
More Mablethorpe shenanigans over the next week or so. GI
Photos: Rupert Paul

5 comments:

Austin said...

Glad you enjoyed it G, I was gonna come over and watch until Russ texted me to say it pissing it down...

Nick said...

I thought you were meant to wait for the tide to go out!!

Motorcycho said...

looks like FUN!

Sideburn Magazine said...

MoFo, It's not mud, it's sand. That's the sea in the background. See? G

ElSolitarioMC said...

life is great!!!
noted on the Bucket list