Wednesday 4 November 2009

This Champion TZ750 for sale on VFT




Valentino, are you watching? Get Yamaha to buy you this for Christmas. On vft.org

Replica Champion frame - Yamaha TZ750
Engine once powered Don Vesco Streamliner
Complete build by Mark Seifried - Marks Restorations - Engine fresh, very low time.
Ceriani Forks - Works Aluminum Shocks - Grimeca Brakes - PM Wheels - Yamaha Tach
$25,000
Palmdale, California - Can crate and ship
661 273-1533 9am - 6pm Tuesday to Saturday PST avkawasaki@aol.com


Thanks to Al McQ for the lead. How cool is Tom Horton? Read more about him at Poppawheelie

1 comment:

KrookStreetRacing said...

That, to me, is the ultimate flat tracker. Wish I had the cash to buy one. I would start it occasionally and smell the burnt Castrol.

I worry that my kids will never hear a proper two-smoke.

/D