Thursday 11 December 2008

Sugar daddies?


Now I don't know, but I've been told that some young women expose themselves on websites and even have 'regulars' revisiting their webpages. Some of these ladies, it seems, post lists of things they'd like to be given and the deluded, lust-racked chaps who frequent such sites actually buy the things on the lists as gifts.
Well, you know, if anyone would like to buy me a pair of Connolly leather Road Rage driving gloves (with two red fingers to give the archer's salute to passing bounders) I'd be ever so grateful. Come on, they're only £120. In large please. I'll show some leg... GI

7 comments:

By Hand and By Brain said...

G- Where do you get these?

J-

Sideburn Magazine said...

http://www.connollylondon.com/

Anonymous said...

Gary, those gloves are for driving to the golf course. You don't race in slippers do ya?

Get some good elkskin roping gloves to go with your Redwings.

Sideburn Magazine said...

What am I supposed to drive my Porsche in? I've got glove for racin and ridin but not for driving or, you know, strangling Russian spies and stuff. These would be perfect.
Come on, I'm still waiting.
G

originalracingsnake said...

Read this, then think again: http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2002/apr/16/motoring

fredbob said...

Let me know if this works. I need some DT tires.

Sideburn Magazine said...

Fredbob, It didn't work. G