Monday 1 December 2008

On US eBay


Bultaco Astro Flat Track Dirt Tracker 370 Pursang Moto
This is a nice Astro 163 model frame with a model 193 370cc Pursang motor. Recent amateur restoration. 35mm Marzocchi forks with adjustable pre-load, 19" wheels, knock off rear hub, spool front wheel, Used but in ok shape Good year Eagle DT II's 2.70X70X19 front, 2.75X75X19 rear, new chain, Paint is nice, seat cover, though not original is nice no rips or tears,AFAM aluminum bars, Magura clutch lever, Grimecca master cylinder and caliper, Staracer wide triple clamps, Oury grips, new compression release, Motoplat ignition, Trans and primary is vented, K&N air cleaner, Mikuni carb, Magura Duo 314 throttle, Billet aluminum brake pedal, New Maier # plates, Bates pegs, New NGK plugs, etc.

I got this bike from an estate sale. I did not need this bike, but I wanted to save it from destruction. The other bidders wanted to get it and put a new liquid cooled motor in it and make it an ice bike, AAAAHHHRRGGHH! I had the top end off and it is new inside. New Mahle piston, rod, seals, bearings, etc. There is a lot of porting done also. The former owner apparently restored the bike to go AHRMA racing. It looks to be overall a nice bike. I had it running and it sounds good. Seems to carbuerate well, etc. I couldn't ride it much due to the snow.

Here's the only thing I seen questionable about the bike. It has the "Frankenpipe" from H-E-Double hockey sticks on it. It seems to work, but a new one would look nicer. The only other thing is, I can't get the bike in neutral. It shifts while riding. The clutch dis-engages fine. It just shifts kind of funny when the bike is not running and won't go in neutral. I have a shift selector on the way and will install it. I think this will cure the problem. It is also missing the lower motor mount bolt. I also have one of them on the way and will be installed.

Otherwise, this bike is being sold "AS IS" NO warranties, returns or exchanges. Make sure this is what you want before bidding. I will answer any questions about the bike and try and help the best I can. I can be reached at 570 663 2105 9-5 est. during the day. Ask for Don. Buyer responsible for shipping or pick up at our location. I would prefer that the shipper is one that does not require crating.
See it here

3 comments:

DoubleOhTwo said...

Oh my god! Always had a thing for Bultacos but that is the awesomest one I've ever seen!

YZ400BEN said...

Get a brand new spannie exhaust from jemcoexhaust.com
Anyone putting together a 2 stroke or 4 stroke dirt track bike should check them out-they've got real pedigree.

Sideburn Magazine said...

lovin' the tennisball sidestand.
BP