Saturday 20 December 2008

Hauler - Competition




This is a book a lot of traditional choppers guys go crazy for. No words, just B&W photos. Nice ones. That's Max Schaaf, from Sideburn 2, on the cover. Adam Wright, he who shoots and puts it all together, has just photographed a feature for Sideburn 3. Secret for now, but super exciting. And he sent us a very limited edition Hauler T-shirt. Thing is, it's too big for either Ben or me (well, Ben is huge but likes em tight). It's size L. So to win it we want to know:
What's the best piece of advice you've ever been given?

Post it as a comment. If you post anonymously, you better sign your entry. We'll take entries till Jan 2.
Our choice is final. There are no other prizes. Bon chance, mes amis!

17 comments:

YZ400BEN said...

Never give a sucker an even break.

Anonymous said...

Don't take advice and don't give advice...

#39 said...

"When in doubt, gas it." I read that in the Whole Earth Catalog, printed when the earth was still cooling

Anonymous said...

I guess you can apply it to everything
my dad always told me:
"Whatever you do, remember there's someone looking at you"

I guess until now I've been pretty good, since nobody ever catched me.

but I keep my eyes always wide open
:-)

Carlito from Rome

chopretard said...

If it flys, floats, or f*cks; its cheaper to rent it.

Stuka said...

Be good to your knees...you'll miss them when there gone..!!

Anonymous said...

If it smells like fish, eat all you wish.
If it smells like cologne, leave it alone.

Anonymous said...

well, the first time i went to new york, i was walking along looking up at the buildings, and i tripped over the legs of a blind man sitting down on the sidewalk, i turned and said oh i'm sorry. he said "hey-a little advice boy, look where your going"

Bubble Visor said...

adrian johnson said "like doing nothing in particular, so your talent knows no bounds"

Stuka said...

Never play cards with a man named..."DOC"

Diedre Greenshields said...

I never wear T-shirts, but take my advice anyway, it's free.
'run a tight ship, not a shite tip, and you will sail the seven seas.'
Deidre

Anonymous said...

go fast turn left

Stuka said...

Weaseling outta things is important to learn,it's what seperates us from the animals.....except the weasel..!!
courtesy...Homer jay simpson

MUERTE H.C. said...

It's better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you're not.

that and "cut out the noise, it's all noise"

Anonymous said...

My advice to you, my friend, is start drinking heavily.

Dunno where it came from - a film I think, I seem to remember it being popular years ago. A great piece of advice to give or receive ...

Russ 104

mindpill said...

mind your own fuckin business.....

Anonymous said...

never look back and think you made the wrong decision -- its always the right decision at the time you made it