Friday 5 December 2008

Budget Rock 2


The Selby's KTM

Guto's Husaberg

Here are a couple of great bikes built to race in the UK short track series (where they beat plenty of people). These bikes prove you can build a racer, compete, clank around the paddock in your steel shoe (while feeling quite the hombre), all for about a grand.
Entries were £50 for two classes last year. You'll use £10 of fuel per race and tyres last about season. Only sand racing is cheaper and it's effin cold out on that beach.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're not kidding - it was bloody freezing last Sunday, and my bike gave up in practise so I had no racing to warm me up during the day.

It was interesting to watch the different lines people take though. Although I am still no wiser on how to go fast.

Think I'm gonna save up that grand ...

Austin said...

stop talkin about it and do it rusty, i've already told ya I'll spanner for ya to stop ya wrecking yr bike through mechanical incompetence hehe! oh yeah and i'll drive ya to the hospital to get yr collarbone fixed to return the favour...

Anthony Brown said...

I love Guto's berg its sweet. I think he was talkin about building something new for next season