Tuesday 23 September 2008

He can't help himself 2


Jason, built the Triumph in issue 1, blah, blah. Anyway, he's mental. He bought a C&J Rotax and had it shipped in double-quick time so he could race at Buxton. Then he sent this email.

'I know, I know, you told me not to make it nice, just practice riding, you said and I may of mumbled something that sounded like agreement, but I can honestly say that this rehash started out as a repair of the throttle cable, which ended some hours later with a pile of motorbike on the garage floor. Anyhow....

After my first foray at racing I quickly came to the conclusion that I needed to go faster and not be at the back all of the time, I don't know if others have noticed this too but all of the winners were at the front and that's no coincidence. Seeing motorcycle particles all over the floor, it all became obvious as to why I'd been at the back of the pack, the bike just wasn't shiny enough. And there was me, misguided in thinking it was my lack of talent.

Now it's more shiny, however I can smell the fear from my fellow competitors and I see the Big Gun has been wheeled out for Scunthorpe. Well I have a cunning plan and when Mr UPS turns up, all will be in place for victory.

WOOO HAHAHAHAHA.........and so on.'
Jason

2 comments:

OUTTACONTROLLA said...

Yooo has indeed lost the plot my son .
Steve .
Hope you've booked the Chris Carr experience ?

Diedre Greenshields said...

Don't forget to Mr Sheen the saddle too. Mabe a bit of Vaseline on the tyres too? - oh & some mirror shades for you, don't want to dazzle yourself before the first corner.